Join the Four Corners and come to one of many great Arizona medical transcription schools. The Grand Canyon State offers some of the best medical transcription schools nationwide. Arizona medical transcription schools consist of both online and traditional classroom programs. Start your education today at one of the exciting Phoenix, Tucson, or Flagstaff campuses and begin learning everything you need to know to become a medical transcriptionist. In this career, you will be listening to physician voice recordings, transcribing them into written reports and carefully deciphering abbreviations and advanced medical terminology.
Explore our list of featured Arizona medical transcription schools below and enroll in an online or traditional program today!
As an Arizona medical transcriptionist, you will:
- Receive doctors’ recorded procedure notes
- Transcribe voice recordings into typed manuscripts
- Return manuscripts to the doctors for filing
- Work from home or from a medical clinic
Some career figures for medical transcription professionals in Arizona:
- Average annual salary: $36,250
- Currently employed: 1,400
- Employment outlook: 6% Growth over the next decade
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Arizona Medical Transcription Schools Enrolling Now