The Great Plains and Rocky Mountains await at one of the many Colorado medical transcription schools. Come explore the great campuses around Denver, Colorado Springs, and Grand Junction in the Centennial State. Colorado medical transcription schools offer several fantastic programs, including traditional classroom education and online learning. Any one of the Colorado medical transcription schools will help you become a qualified and desirable medical transcriptionist. With a medical transcriptionist career, you will be listening to physician voice recordings, transcribing them into written reports and carefully deciphering abbreviations and advanced medical terminology.
Decide which one of our featured Colorado medical transcription schools is right for you by exploring our list below!
As a Colorado medical transcriptionist, you will:
- Receive doctors’ recorded procedure notes
- Transcribe voice recordings into typed manuscripts
- Return manuscripts to the doctors for filing
- Work from home or from a medical clinic
Some career figures for medical transcription professionals in Colorado:
- Average annual salary: $33,340
- Currently employed: 1,270
- Employment outlook: 6% Growth over the next decade
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Colorado Medical Transcription Schools Enrolling Now