Make your way towards New England to the Nutmeg State and enroll in any one of the superb Connecticut medical transcription schools. There are many great campuses available on either side of the Connecticut River, whether you want to be Hartford, Bridgeport, or New Haven. Connecticut medical transcription schools offer terrific degree earning programs, even if you want to complete your education online. No matter which campus you choose, Connecticut medical transcription schools will provide you with the knowledge and skills needed to work as a top quality medical transcriptionist. Once you begin your career, you will be listening to physician voice recordings, transcribing them into written reports and carefully deciphering abbreviations and advanced medical terminology.
We have several online and traditional Connecticut medical transcription schools featured below. Choose the one right for you to begin earning your degree!
As a Connecticut medical transcriptionist, you will:
- Receive doctors’ recorded procedure notes
- Transcribe voice recordings into typed manuscripts
- Return manuscripts to the doctors for filing
- Work from home or from a medical clinic
Some career figures for medical transcription professionals in Connecticut:
- Average annual salary: $40,060
- Currently employed: 690
- Employment outlook: 6% Growth over the next decade
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Connecticut Medical Transcription Schools Enrolling Now