Enroll in one of the many Delaware medical transcription schools today to begin your education in The First State. Just hours from the Atlantic coast, you can earn your degree in one of Delaware’s great cities like Dover or Wilmington. Delaware medical transcription schools offer both traditional education programs as well as online degrees. No matter which one of the Delaware medical transcription school you attend, you will learn every aspect of being a successful medical transcriptionist. In this job you will be listening to physician voice recordings, transcribing them into written reports and carefully deciphering abbreviations and advanced medical terminology.
Begin your education in no time by enrolling in one of our featured Delaware medical transcription schools listed below!
As a Delaware medical transcriptionist, you will:
- Receive doctors’ recorded procedure notes
- Transcribe voice recordings into typed manuscripts
- Return manuscripts to the doctors for filing
- Work from home or from a medical clinic
Some career figures for medical transcription professionals in Delaware:
- Average annual salary: $39,850
- Currently employed: 130
- Employment outlook: 6% Growth over the next decade
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Delaware Medical Transcription Schools Enrolling Now