Transform your education into a tropical getaway by enrolling in one of the several Hawaii medical transcription schools. As you spend time in paradise, Hawaii medical transcription schools will give you the quality education needed to start your successful career. Join one of the terrific campuses near Oahu or Honolulu, or enroll in an online degree program. The choice is yours; either way, Hawaii medical transcription schools offer you everything you need to become a great medical transcriptionist. This interesting job involves listening to physician voice recordings, transcribing them into written reports and carefully deciphering abbreviations and advanced medical terminology.
Our list of featured Hawaii medical transcription schools can be found below. Whether you plan to enroll in online or traditional classes, take some time to explore this list and find the school perfect for you!
As a Hawaii medical transcriptionist, you will:
- Receive doctors’ recorded procedure notes
- Transcribe voice recordings into typed manuscripts
- Return manuscripts to the doctors for filing
- Work from home or from a medical clinic
Some career figures for medical transcription professionals in Hawaii:
- Average annual salary: $36,760
- Currently employed: 130
- Employment outlook: 6% Growth over the next decade
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Hawaii Medical Transcription Schools Enrolling Now