Enroll in one of many Maryland medical transcription schools to begin your education in one of the best places to be in the nation. At one of the Maryland medical transcription schools, you will be located near Baltimore and the DC Metro Area, currently rated as the wealthiest area in the nation. Maryland medical transcription schools also offer online degree programs if you prefer to work in a digital environment. All of the Maryland medical transcription schools will train you to be a quality medical transcriptionist with a bright career future. As a medical transcriptionist, you will be listening to physician voice recordings, transcribing them into written reports and carefully deciphering abbreviations and advanced medical terminology.
Don’t go another day without enrolling in one of the Maryland medical transcription schools. Explore our list of featured online and traditional schools below to get started!
As a Maryland medical transcriptionist, you will:
- Receive doctors’ recorded procedure notes
- Transcribe voice recordings into typed manuscripts
- Return manuscripts to the doctors for filing
- Work from home or from a medical clinic
Some career figures for medical transcription professionals in Maryland:
- Average annual salary: $35,070
- Currently employed: 1,250
- Employment outlook: 6% Growth over the next decade
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Maryland Medical Transcription Schools Enrolling Now