Take to the south and enroll today in one of any number of the Mississippi medical transcription schools. The Magnolia State has much to offer, including quality education opportunities. You will be able to go to school near great cities like Jackson and Biloxi. In addition, Mississippi medical transcription schools also have online education programs. Any one of the Mississippi medical transcription schools will provide you with the knowledge and training needed to become a great medical transcriptionist. This is an interesting field of work where you will be listening to physician voice recordings, transcribing them into written reports and carefully deciphering abbreviations and advanced medical terminology.
Check out our list of featured Mississippi medical transcription schools below and enroll in an online or traditional degree earning program today!
As a Mississippi medical transcriptionist, you will:
- Receive doctors’ recorded procedure notes
- Transcribe voice recordings into typed manuscripts
- Return manuscripts to the doctors for filing
- Work from home or from a medical clinic
Some career figures for medical transcription professionals in Mississippi:
- Average annual salary: $28,980
- Currently employed: 660
- Employment outlook: 6% Growth over the next decade
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Mississippi Medical Transcription Schools Enrolling Now