There are some great opportunities available in the Silver State by enrolling in one of the Nevada medical transcription schools. You will be able to earn your degree in exciting places like Lake Tahoe and Las Vegas. However, it won’t be a gamble to earn your degree in Nevada. You will receive quality education and training, even if you pursue an online degree. The Nevada medical transcription schools will prepare you for this interesting career path. As a medical transcriptionist you be listening to physician voice recordings, transcribing them into written reports and carefully deciphering abbreviations and advanced medical terminology.
Take a look at our featured list of Nevada medical transcription schools below, including traditional education and online degree programs, and decide which school is perfect for you!
As a Nevada medical transcriptionist, you will:
- Receive doctors’ recorded procedure notes
- Transcribe voice recordings into typed manuscripts
- Return manuscripts to the doctors for filing
- Work from home or from a medical clinic
Some career figures for medical transcription professionals in Nevada:
- Average annual salary: $34,410
- Currently employed: 310
- Employment outlook: 6% Growth over the next decade
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Nevada Medical Transcription Schools Enrolling Now