Embark to the Jersey coast to begin your education at one of the fantastic New Jersey medical transcription schools. The Garden State has great universities and lots to do. New Jersey medical schools have campuses in Jersey City, Paramus and the Tri-State Area. There are also online education programs available through the New Jersey medical transcription schools. In New Jersey you can get the valuable education needed to become a top quality medical transcriptionist. As a transcriptionist, you job will require listening to physician voice recordings, transcribing them into written reports and carefully deciphering abbreviations and advanced medical terminology.
It’s up to you to choose the New Jersey medical transcription school that is right for you. Explore our list below and sign up today!
As a New Jersey medical transcriptionist, you will:
- Receive doctors’ recorded procedure notes
- Transcribe voice recordings into typed manuscripts
- Return manuscripts to the doctors for filing
- Work from home or from a medical clinic
Some career figures for medical transcription professionals in New Jersey:
- Average annual salary: $39,100
- Currently employed: 1,950
- Employment outlook: 6% Growth over the next decade
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
New Jersey Medical Transcription Schools Enrolling Now