There are endless opportunities at one of the terrific North Carolina medical transcription schools. From Raleigh to Charlotte, you will have a great time in North Carolina and receive a superb education. The North Carolina medical transcription schools have great degree program, whether you’re in the classroom or choose to complete your education online. North Carolina medical schools give you the skills and knowledge necessary to become a highly demanded medical transcriptionist. Some of things you will be tasked with in this career will involve listening to physician voice recordings, transcribing them into written reports and carefully deciphering abbreviations and advanced medical terminology.
Whether you prefer an online or traditional program, our featured list of North Carolina medical transcription schools below offers something for everyone!
As a North Carolina medical transcriptionist, you will:
- Receive doctors’ recorded procedure notes
- Transcribe voice recordings into typed manuscripts
- Return manuscripts to the doctors for filing
- Work from home or from a medical clinic
Some career figures for medical transcription professionals in North Carolina:
- Average annual salary: $32,850
- Currently employed: 2,070
- Employment outlook: 6% Growth over the next decade
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
North Carolina Medical Transcription Schools Enrolling Now