The Keystone State will be the key to your success by attending one of the Pennsylvania medical transcription schools. You can earn your degree in great cities like Pittsburgh and Philadelphia by enrolling in a Pennsylvania medical transcription schools. Online degrees can also be earned through the Pennsylvania medical transcription schools. No matter which school you decide is right for you, you can expect to earn a quality education in this exciting field. Working as a medical transcriptionist involves listening to physician voice recordings, transcribing them into written reports and carefully deciphering abbreviations and advanced medical terminology.
Decide between a traditional or online Pennsylvania medical transcription school and begin earning your degree today!
As a Pennsylvania medical transcriptionist, you will:
- Receive doctors’ recorded procedure notes
- Transcribe voice recordings into typed manuscripts
- Return manuscripts to the doctors for filing
- Work from home or from a medical clinic
Some career figures for medical transcription professionals in Pennsylvania:
- Average annual salary: $33,660
- Currently employed: 4,520
- Employment outlook: 6% Growth over the next decade
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Pennsylvania Medical Transcription Schools Enrolling Now