Enroll in one of the Utah medical transcription schools to begin a fantastic education today. Utah medical transcription schools are all over the state like Salt Lake City, Provo, and West Valley City. If you prefer to earn your degree online, Utah medical transcription schools offer online education programs. Medical transcription is an important and rewarding career, and any of the Utah medical transcription schools will give you the skills needed for this field. As a medical transcriptionist, you will be listening to physician voice recordings, transcribing them into written reports and carefully deciphering abbreviations and advanced medical terminology.
Sign up for one of our Utah medical transcription schools featured below and begin earning your degree in no time!
As a Utah medical transcriptionist, you will:
- Receive doctors’ recorded procedure notes
- Transcribe voice recordings into typed manuscripts
- Return manuscripts to the doctors for filing
- Work from home or from a medical clinic
Some career figures for medical transcription professionals in Utah:
- Average annual salary: $28,600
- Currently employed: 590
- Employment outlook: 6% Growth over the next decade
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.