Don’t wait to enroll in one of the quality Wisconsin medical transcription schools. You can earn your degree and become a medical transcriptionist in no time in great cities like Madison, Milwaukee, and Green Bay. Wisconsin medical transcription schools all offer online education you can complete from home. You will receive terrific training at any one of the Wisconsin medical transcription schools in order to become a great medical transcriptionist. This career involves listening to physician voice recordings, transcribing them into written reports and carefully deciphering abbreviations and advanced medical terminology.
Explore our featured list of Wisconsin medical transcription schools below, including traditional education and online degree programs, and decide which school is perfect for you!
As a Wisconsin medical transcriptionist, you will:
- Receive doctors’ recorded procedure notes
- Transcribe voice recordings into typed manuscripts
- Return manuscripts to the doctors for filing
- Work from home or from a medical clinic
Some career figures for medical transcription professionals in Wisconsin:
- Average annual salary: $34,820
- Currently employed: 3,230
- Employment outlook: 6% Growth over the next decade
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.