Medical Transcription is a vital part of the booming healthcare industry, and is one of the only medical professions that doesn’t involve direct contact with patients. This administrative healthcare occupation can be performed out of a hospital, or from home in some cases.
Medical Transcription Schools is an online resource for students and professionals in the field of medical transcription. We offer information on medical transcription education, careers and more. Find medical transcription training by state or by zip code, see our list of recommended medical transcriptionist schools, or browse salary figures and other career information to get a feel for the field of medical transcription.
Medical transcription is a relatively easy field to enter, usually requiring only a certificate or associate’s degree for employment. With training programs lasting from 12... read more
Browse our catalog of articles on medical transcription careers and education to get a better idea of what this unique, lucrative field holds for you.... read more
- Is a Job in Medical Transcription for You?
- The 25 Most Employed Health Care Jobs
- The 30 Fastest-Growing Health Care Jobs
- Trends in Medical Transcription
- How Medical Transcriptionists Charge Clients
- Could Speech Recognition Technology Replace Medical Transcriptionists?
- Interview with a Medical Transcriptionist
- Medical Transcription Certification
Medical transcription is a popular career choice for medical professionals who enjoy the administrative side of healthcare over patient care. With the healthcare industry exploding... read more
See our states section to find a school near you.