From the highs of the Ouachita Mountains to the lows of the Mississippi River, Arkansas medical transcription schools are a great place to begin your career. You can earn your education online or at one of Arkansas’s great campuses. Arkansas medical transcription schools are located around the state, whether you want to be near Little Rock or The Ozarks. Either way, Arkansas medical transcription schools will prepare you in every way possible for this exciting career. As a medical transcriptionist, you will be listening to physician voice recordings, transcribing them into written reports and carefully deciphering abbreviations and advanced medical terminology.
Below is our list of featured Arkansas medical transcription schools. Decide which one is right for you and begin earning your degree in no time!
As an Arkansas medical transcriptionist, you will:
- Receive doctors’ recorded procedure notes
- Transcribe voice recordings into typed manuscripts
- Return manuscripts to the doctors for filing
- Work from home or from a medical clinic
Some career figures for medical transcription professionals in Arkansas:
- Average annual salary: $28,080
- Currently employed: 660
- Employment outlook: 6% Growth over the next decade
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Arkansas Medical Transcription Schools Enrolling Now