Head out to Big Sky Country and begin your education at one of the Montana medical transcription schools. You will be able to go to school near exciting cities like Helena and Billings while being close to the beautiful plains and mountains which make up the state. Montana medical transcription schools offer education programs for everyone, including online classes. All of the Montana medical transcription schools will help you begin your career as a medical transcriptionist. Your future work will consist of listening to physician voice recordings, transcribing them into written reports and carefully deciphering abbreviations and advanced medical terminology.
Enroll in one of our featured Montana medical transcription schools to get started earning your degree in no time!
As a Montana medical transcriptionist, you will:
- Receive doctors’ recorded procedure notes
- Transcribe voice recordings into typed manuscripts
- Return manuscripts to the doctors for filing
- Work from home or from a medical clinic
Some career figures for medical transcription professionals in Montana:
- Average annual salary: $30,730
- Currently employed: 270
- Employment outlook: 6% Growth over the next decade
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Montana Medical Transcription Schools Enrolling Now