Begin your education today by enrolling in one of the North Dakota medical transcription schools. North Dakota has one of the strongest economies in the state, and it is the perfect place to earn your degree. North Dakota medical transcription schools have great locations all over the state, including areas near Fargo and Bismarck. There are also online degree programs offered through the North Dakota medical transcription schools. Decide which is right for you and begin gaining the quality educated needed to become a great medical transcriptionist. Your career will involve listening to physician voice recordings, transcribing them into written reports and carefully deciphering abbreviations and advanced medical terminology.
Enroll in one of our featured North Dakota medical transcription schools to begin your exciting career today!
As a North Dakota medical transcriptionist, you will:
- Receive doctors’ recorded procedure notes
- Transcribe voice recordings into typed manuscripts
- Return manuscripts to the doctors for filing
- Work from home or from a medical clinic
Some career figures for medical transcription professionals in North Dakota:
- Average annual salary: $30,200
- Currently employed: 420
- Employment outlook: 6% Growth over the next decade
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
North Dakota Medical Transcription Schools Enrolling Now