The Bluegrass State is calling for you to enroll in one of the several great Kentucky medical transcription schools. From Louisville to Lexington, Kentucky medical transcription schools provide a quality education in an interesting career field. Study at one Kentucky’s great campuses or enroll in an online degree program. The Kentucky medical transcription schools will make sure that no matter what you choose you will learn everything you need to know about being a medical transcriptionist. This career involves listening to physician voice recordings, transcribing them into written reports and carefully deciphering abbreviations and advanced medical terminology.
Our featured Kentucky medical transcription schools can be found below. Decide between an online or traditional education program and enroll today!
As a Kentucky medical transcriptionist, you will:
- Receive doctors’ recorded procedure notes
- Transcribe voice recordings into typed manuscripts
- Return manuscripts to the doctors for filing
- Work from home or from a medical clinic
Some career figures for medical transcription professionals in Kentucky:
- Average annual salary: $30,250
- Currently employed: 1,340
- Employment outlook: 6% Growth over the next decade
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Kentucky Medical Transcription Schools Enrolling Now