The New Mexico medical transcriptions schools in the Land of Enchantment will impress you with their quality education programs. By enrolling in one of the New Mexico medical transcription schools, you will be able to earn your degree in great cities like Albuquerque and Santa Fe. If you would prefer to work at your own pace, online degree programs are also available. Any one of the great New Mexico medical transcription schools will give you the knowledge and skills for an exciting career as a medical transcriptionist. This interesting career path will require listening to physician voice recordings, transcribing them into written reports and carefully deciphering abbreviations and advanced medical terminology.
Our list of New Mexico medical transcription schools below offers both online and traditional degree earning programs. Enroll in one today to begin receiving your quality education!
As a New Mexico medical transcriptionist, you will:
- Receive doctors’ recorded procedure notes
- Transcribe voice recordings into typed manuscripts
- Return manuscripts to the doctors for filing
- Work from home or from a medical clinic
Some career figures for medical transcription professionals in New Mexico:
- Average annual salary: $35,620
- Currently employed: 410
- Employment outlook: 6% Growth over the next decade
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
New Mexico Medical Transcription Schools Enrolling Now