Take a trip to the North Star State and enroll in one of the many great Minnesota medical transcription schools. This Midwestern state has much to offer, whether you plan on studying Minneapolis, St. Cloud, or elsewhere! Minnesota medical transcription schools also offer online degree programs if you prefer to work at your own pace in a digital environment. Either way, Minnesota medical transcription schools will prepare you for this exciting career. As a certified medical transcriptionist, you will be listening to physician voice recordings, transcribing them into written reports and carefully deciphering abbreviations and advanced medical terminology.
Below you will find our list of featured Minnesota medical transcription schools. Sign up today for an online or traditional degree earning program!
As a Minnesota medical transcriptionist, you will:
- Receive doctors’ recorded procedure notes
- Transcribe voice recordings into typed manuscripts
- Return manuscripts to the doctors for filing
- Work from home or from a medical clinic
Some career figures for medical transcription professionals in Minnesota:
- Average annual salary: $37,430
- Currently employed: 2,930
- Employment outlook: 6% Growth over the next decade
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Minnesota Medical Transcription Schools Enrolling Now