The Great Plains of the Cornhusker State await you at one of the Nebraska medical transcription schools. Nebraska medical transcription schools are located around the state, including great areas like Omaha, Lincoln and the Tri-Cities. There are also online degree options available through the Nebraska medical transcription schools. Take some time to decide the right option for you and starting earning your degree. A medical transcriptionist career involves listening to physician voice recordings, transcribing them into written reports and carefully deciphering abbreviations and advanced medical terminology.
Below you will find our list of featured Nebraska medical transcription schools. Choose between online or traditional classes and begin your education now!
As a Nebraska medical transcriptionist, you will:
- Receive doctors’ recorded procedure notes
- Transcribe voice recordings into typed manuscripts
- Return manuscripts to the doctors for filing
- Work from home or from a medical clinic
Some career figures for medical transcription professionals in Nebraska:
- Average annual salary: $31,030
- Currently employed: 720
- Employment outlook: 6% Growth over the next decade
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Nebraska Medical Transcription Schools Enrolling Now