There are many great opportunities available for you in New England when you enroll in one of the New Hampshire medical transcription schools. Join one of the many great campuses near cities like Manchester and Concord or take classes online. New Hampshire medical transcription schools have degree earning programs for everyone. With an education from one of the New Hampshire medical transcription schools, you will learn the skills required to become a great medical transcriptionist. This exciting career involves listening to physician voice recordings, transcribing them into written reports and carefully deciphering abbreviations and advanced medical terminology.
Explore our list of featured New Hampshire medical transcription schools below and choose between online or traditional classes!
As a New Hampshire medical transcriptionist, you will:
- Receive doctors’ recorded procedure notes
- Transcribe voice recordings into typed manuscripts
- Return manuscripts to the doctors for filing
- Work from home or from a medical clinic
Some career figures for medical transcription professionals in New Hampshire:
- Average annual salary: $37,570
- Currently employed: 300
- Employment outlook: 6% Growth over the next decade
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
New Hampshire Medical Transcription Schools Enrolling Now